It’s time for you to learn the secret to eating for weight loss and constant waste elimination. At the core of this secret is your digestive system. If your digestive system is able to move food through very quickly (thus eliminating it quickly), you will minimize the waste matter that can accumulate in your body and avoid weight gain for the rest of your life!
The first thing you want to do is eat foods that are the easiest to digest and move out of the body. The second thing to do is eat these foods in “quick exit combinations.” This means that when you make a meal out of high quality, quick exit foods, the combinations of the foods in your meal should also be as easy as possible to digest. As you’ve learned, the quicker the food is digested the less waste matter it will leave. But it’s equally important to remember that if you’re eating foods that take a long time to be digested, your body’s energy and resources are being wasted on breaking down meals rather than helping your body to renew and cleanse.
In addition to helping you lose weight, eating in quick exit combinations can relieve digestive problems such as acid reflux, gassiness, constipation, IBS, and more. Once you learn to eat in quick exit combinations, you will immediately begin to feel energized and the pounds will begin to drop off!
QUICK EXIT HIERARCHY OF FOOD
(1 = best, 11 = worst)
- Raw fruits and vegetables (preferably organic) such as apples, grapes, melons, bananas, avocados, romaine lettuce, cucumbers, carrots, kale, tomatoes, etc,; raw honey, stevia (a natural sweetener)
- Lightly-steamed, low-starch vegetables (all vegetables other than white potatoes, acorn and butternut squash, and pumpkin); pure maple syrup, agave nectar
*Note that corn and legumes are starches, not vegetables.
- Organic raw nuts and seeds (almonds, pine nuts, walnuts, macadamia nuts, sesame seeds, sunflower seeds, etc.)
- Raw stone-pressed or cold-pressed plant oils (especially olive oil, though hemp seed and flex seed oils are also acceptable)
- Cooked starchy vegetables (sweet potatoes, butternut and acorn squash, pumpkin, etc.)
- Raw unpasteurized daily products (particularly from goats and sheep)
- Whole grains (brown rice, millet, whole wheat, buckwheat, etc.)
- Pasteurized dairy and animal flesh (preferably limited to organic fish and minimal organic meat and poultry products)
- All non-whole grain flour products (white bread, white rice, white pasta, white pizza dough, flour tortillas, etc.); sugar (white sugar, brown sugar, corn syrup, etc.)
- Cooked animal fats/hydrogenated oils (lard, cooked oils, etc.),mainstream meats, poultry; soy products
- Chemicals, artificial coloring and sweeteners (aspartame, saccharine, unnatural additives of all kinds)
Eating within Quick Exit Food levels 1 to 8 is acceptable in the Raw Food Detox Diet program and doable for anyone. You will reach the highest levels of health when you eat within level 1 to 5, but you can work your way up to those levels (if that is your goal) at your own pace. THE RAW FOOD DETOX DIET by NATALIA ROSE.